I'm at the White House!

Good morning!

I am so excited to announce that I have been invited to the White House to attend a briefing of the White House Council on Women Girls, courtesy of The White House Office of  Public Engagement.  As a member of Mocha Moms, the invitation was extended to them who then extended it to Mocha members and bloggers.  Yes!

I am extremely excited as this is my second time receiving an invitation to the White House this year.  I am even more excited to participate in this forum targeting African American Women and will hear from White House officials on topics geared toward women.  I also understand there will be a conversation about balance.  This should be interesting.

I don't know if the forum will be streamed live, but if it is, click here to listen in.  Stay tuned for updates on the conversation.  

You can also follow me on Twitter @valleystreammom for up to the minute tweets.  Follow other
Tweeters using #WHAfAmForum

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment