Downloading from The White House Forum #WHAfAmForum



Good morning!

I'm still downloading all of the important information I received from White House officials yesterday, so I'm going to need a little more time to process it before I share it.

One main theme that was discussed was the importance of healthy eating and preventing illness by living a healthy lifestyle.  Many of my family members are diabetic and on my husband's side a few have high blood pressure.  My goal is to further develop and maintain a healthy attitude toward live by eating fresh fruits and vegetable daily and incorporating some sort of exercise, be it dancing during the day or talking a walk around the block, into my daily/weekly routine.

I found this site on Twitter and wanted to share it with you.  Happy living!

http://www.fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org/

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment