Lights, Camera, Action! The School Play is Today!

Not my kid's class but aren't they adorable?

Today, my Kindergartner will perform in her very first school play.  While this isn't her first time on stage, one never knows what to expect at school performances.  She has been in three dance recitals and had a speaking part during her Pre-K stepping up ceremony which made me a bit misty.  However, she is so excited to perform in the play, and I can't wait until I no longer have to hear her speech over and over and over again.  I am proud that she was able to memorize her speech in one setting.  I sent her up to her room and told her not to come down until she had it memorized hoping to give me a little quite time.  She was back in 10 minutes and hasnt' forgotten it since.  The perks of having an early reader.

Good luck to the other school performances tonight!

North High School 9/10 Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m.
Clear Stream Elementary Spring Concert @ Shaw Avenue Elem., 7:30 p.m.

Break a leg, kiddos!


Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment