Musicals Are Everywhere!


Good morning Valley Stream!  I don't know about you but it's just one of those weeks where I just want to stay in bed, and we all know that is impossible.  My plate is pretty full this week and I am looking for some much needed getaway time without the children which is just around the corner.  I'll share that with you a bit later.

The calendar has gotten the best of me and everyday I promise myself to get it updated but realize, the month is practically over.  I'll be sure to get May up and running before the middle of the month.  Just kidding.  I need an intern!!!

I'm excited for this weekend because the students of Memorial Junior High School are presenting two performances of"Seussical the Musical" this Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m.  Our Mayor's very own son will play Horton from the story "Horton Hears a Who" in the play.  I also see that South High School is presenting a musical as well.  I have to check my resources to see what their production is this weekend.  Both performances are also at 7 p.m.  What a weekend!  Please check back for updated information regarding ticket prices and the name of the South's musical.  Enjoy your day!

Today's To Do's:

*Alphabet Soup @ Henry Waldinger Library
11 a.m.
Ages 3 - 5

*Lego Club @ Henry Waldinger Library
4 p.m.
(Grades 3 - 6)

North High School SH Spring Concert
7:30 p.m.

Central High School Art Show (Art Studio)
6 p.m.

Forest Road Elementary Spring Concert
7:30 p.m.

*Registration required



Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment