It's May Already?

May is here already!  Can you believe it?  Not much was going on today which is why nothing was posted until now.  The hubby and I went to Mt. Merino Manor this weekend in Hudson, NY to celebrate our upcoming 9th wedding anniversary.  Time flies!  I took a few pictures which I'll share with you shortly.

May blog posts will be filled with the announcement of the new Valley Stream Mom of the Month, and a partnership with the Jva Jourdan Foundation who is awarding one camp registration to Camp Barrett Park this summer.  Also on my to do list will be Mother's Day events, Mom's Night Out events, celebrations, and all other hullabaloo.   Did you hear that a new event planning/party store is opening in Valley Stream?  Sit tight.  That blog post is coming tomorrow!  I invite you to keep sending me tips on what to post.  I also truly enjoy receiving feedback.  I want you to know all that you can about Valley Stream and its surrounding communities.

My month will be filled with planning workshops, meetings, and special events for you and your children through the blog and other programs I work with.  Lately, I have been working with a few Girl Scout and Daisy Troops helping them earn badges.  I was invited to Carbonaro and Seaford Elementary Schools to talk about how to make friends.  What an experience that has been!  I look forward to growing this program and teaching workshops to boys and girls about friendship and of course etiquette.  If you're interested in booking a workshop, please send me an email to valleystreammom@gmail.com for the rest of the school year or to get on my schedule for next Fall.

Happy Monday!

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment