Wordless Wednesday: Homegoods Happy

For those who don't know, in the blogosphere, many bloggers take a day off from blogging and just post photos.  For the sake of the intro to Wordless Wednesday, I'm going to explain it to you.  Just this one time.  I'm learning that I need some down time and Wednesday is the best day to take it.  I am a Homegoods fanatic.  I can walk the aisles of this store all day.  Everyday.  The thing is that I have lost my sense of coordination when it comes to clothing and furniture.  I'm blaming it on motherhood like everything else.  I can't put anything together these days.  However, if I could redesign my home, I would love to incorporate some, not all, of these pieces.  If I knew what I was doing.  But I don't.











We actually bought this from Pier 1 Imports.  I love them too.

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment