Valley Stream #Double Dutch Tryouts - May 4th



Double Dutch jump rope is one thing I could never figure out.  I simply could not figure out how to jump into the double ropes from the sidelines.  I don't know if I wasn't taught right or what, but to watch my 6 year old jump her very first time at the ValleyStreamMom.com Valentine's Day party downright made me jealous.  That's what good coaching will do. 

Laylas Dance & Drum is starting a Double Dutch jump rope team right here in Valley Stream. Layla asks, "Can you believe there are very few teams on Long Island? Let's change that on May 4." They are bringing double dutch back to the community to keep our kids healthy while having fun! Team tryouts will be at 52 W. Sunrise Hwy 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. for kids ages 5 to teen. No previous jump rope experience is necessary.  They just ask for athletic ability, dedication and discipline.

Tryout Information:

Friday, May 4th
Layla's Dance & Drum
52 W. Sunrise Hwy
Valley Stream, NY 11581
Time: 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.

  Check out this video from a winning team in Ohio (my home state).




O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment