Thanks to Proctor & Gamble, I Now "Get" Motherhood



I get it.  I totally get it now.  After watching this commercial on The Today Show a few days and crying, I get it.  When I don't feel like getting up when my alarm clock goes off, I will remember this commercial.  When I don't feel like kissing another pseudo boo boo sans blood, I will remember this commercial.  When I don't feel like getting my children dressed for tennis, baseball, soccer, and God knows what other practices are in my future, I will remember this commercial.  When I don't feel like sitting through another 5 hour dance recital, I will remember this commercial.  When I you don't feel like being "fill in the blank," you too will remember this commercial.

Thanks P&G.  I get it.  I will now start to raise my children like an Olympian. 

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment