Snow White Costume Review

Snow White - $19.97
Fresh from our trip to Disney and it's back to business as usual.  But there is sooo much to tell you about our trip that I'm going to have to take it in small stages, like maybe one post per week. 


Prior to leaving for Disney, a friend suggested that we purchase Disney costumes to save on a little cash.  We all know how prices increase inside an amusement park, right?  That was the BEST advice ever given to me.  About a week before, I was given the opportunity to review a costume from Costume Discounters.  I chose a cute girlie costume, Snow White, given that my daughter had grown out of her previous costume seasons ago.  For just $19.97, I was so pleased with the material, fit, and quality of the dress. Throughout our visit to Magic Kingdom, she wore it, took it off, wore it again, took it off due to the hot temperatures.  The costume endured the on and off action throughout the day and not one snag or tear.  I highly recommend purchasing this costume from Costume Discounters.

Years ago, hubby and I visited Disney but we experienced it from an adult perspective. Visiting with the children's took us to rides and experiences that I didn't even know were on the various properties. I found myself with a Fast Pass to Winnie the Pooh, Small World, and Snow White's Scary Adventures. I Loved Small World boat ride but I would recommend Disney adding the names of the countries to the various displays which were stunning. This visually pleasing ride told me that I should have paid more attention to geography in high school.

As for the Snow White Scary Adventures, it was a bit much for my 6 year old who does not like ANYTHING scary. I forgot how dark the story is and the ride truly depicted that. My child buried her head in my side the ENTIRE ride. I think it had something to do with the witch overhead watching us with glowing eyes.  Just a guess.  Proceed with caution, but not on purchasing costumes from Costume Discounters before you go. They also have costumes for anytime during the year.

If you're on Twitter, Tweet Kids Costumes @CostumeSC by visiting http://ow.ly/ajIBV and enter to win a $100, $50, or $25 gift certificate!!





Snow White and her brother learning about vegetables at the Winnie the Pooh ride

Snow White at the Winnie the Pooh Ride playing with gophers

Moments before it became scary....





Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment