My Waaaaay Too Busy Weekend & To Do's For You

What a weekend I have ahead of me!  Kicking off my weekend, I'll be attending the circus at Nassau Coliseum with my son's nursery school class where I'm sure the elephants will stink.  Not to mention I'll go broke buying cotton candy, beverages, and of course that annoying thing that spins and lights up.  They last for about a week and then it's toast. 


Later this evening, I'm hosting a pizza party for the girls in the Sparkle Empowerment Program for Girls (enrollment opens next month).  Saturday after that way-too-early ballet class, I may stop by the Center for Science Teaching and Learning Open House in Rockville Centre from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. to see what types of camps are available for my little explorers. 

I have to get my makeup done at 11 a.m. ALL before attending a 4 year old's birthday party at Sportime and then rushing over to Westbury for the long awaited Fresh Beat Band concert.  Details on that at 12 p.m. today.  If you see a woman way too made up for a kids party or concert, please don't comment. There's a reason for everything. After the FBB concert, I have to rush back to freshen up and do a quick change into a cocktail dress and head on over to the Black Marriage gala with my fellow Mocha Moms.  Man, I'm tired just thinking about it, but without the support of both my husband and mother-in-law this weekend would not be possible.

What's on your to-do list this weekend?

Friday To Do's


Wheeler PTA Parent’s Night Out
Willow PTA Parent Supermarket Sweep, 7:30 p.m.
Shaw Avenue Elementary International Night, 7 p.m.
South High/Jr. High Talent Show, 7 p.m. @ South Hall
North High School Spring Production, 7:30 p.m.


Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment