How Do You Like the New Website?

Good morning!  How do you like the new face/website of ValleyStreamMom.com?  I know it's a little girly, but other than that, I hope you like it.  Not much has changed.  The layout is still the same.  Over the next few days I will be tweaking it to make it flow a little better.  I will also promise to write more about the sports programs here in Valley Stream to compensate for all of the pinkness, lol. 

I would also love to hear from some of you and would like to know what's going on in your neighborhood, schools, arts programs, youth groups, etc.  There is so much here and near Valley Stream for kids that I simply can't write it all fast enough.  If you would like the community to know about an event or program you are hosting, submit a two paragraph story complete with the who, what, when, where, why, and cost (if applicable), to wvalleystreammom@gmail.com.

Have a good day!

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment