Free Preschool @ North High School

If you've been a follower of this blog, you will know I love all things free.  Especially when it comes to children.  Kids are expensive especially when it comes to education and childcare.  However, North High School has an answer for that, if only for a short time. 

To help ease the separation between you and your future preschooler,ages 3 - 5 years old, check out North High School's free preschool program January 3-17, 2012. I don't have personal experience with this particular program but I did enroll my daughter in a similar preschool program at South High School two years ago.  I was a bit nervous about it in the beginning especially since we were expected to leave our children with a group of kids and one teacher we had never met.  In the end, it was a great experience.  I can say that I know the teacher over the North High School Preschool program as our children have attended the same nursery/preschool programs together.  It sounds like a great program and I look forward to sharing my experience with you.

North High School Preschool Program (Free)
January 3 - 17 (Tuesday/Thursday)
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Registration: (516) 564-5580 (space is limited)
Valley Stream Central High School District

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment