Sponsor Highlight: Olive It...

I am so delighted to announce that we have a goody bag sponsor for ValleyStreamMom.com's "Wear it Again" costume party on Saturday, November 5th.  As I was enjoying a weekend of rest and relaxation with my husband (and away from the kids) in Atlantic City, I received an email from Valley Stream's very own Olive It...

Olive It...is owned and operated by Melissa, a 20 year old college student from the West End of Valley Stream.  She has been creating favors, and over looked party items since 2009.  She is a lady with a passion for parties. She says, "Anything party and I am all over it, Party favors, Party planning. I love having the ability to touch a person's party. Your sorta going to remember me forever :) Right???"

She is donating the s'more favor packs complete with graham crackers, Hershey bar, and marshmallow peep that all of the children will receive at the costume party.  You can see the rest of her collection here as well as a small sampling below.

Thank you Melissa!
Advance tickets available for just $7/child.  Parents are free!  Tickets will be $10 at the door so get yours early!  Click here to purchase tickets.







Follow ValleyStreamMom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment