Field Trip to Hicks Nurseries

Today, my son and I will accompany his nursery school to Hicks Nurseries in Westbury for their Fall field trip.  According to the website, the annual fall festival includes “Otto the Ghost” animated adventures, hay rides, roasted corn (not a fan), popcorn (hopefully drowned in butter), and several great picture taking possibilities.  Sounds cute and I look forward to watching my son interact with his new friends, but I hope it's not too cold tomorrow. 

What did interest me are the cooking classes offered on weekends at 11 a.m.  The date isn't good for me personally but if you happen to attend the November 5th class, I would love to hear how the juicy Mediterranean chicken burgers with ground chicken, spinach, feta cheese and onions turn out.  But wait, you can't go either because you'll be with me at the "Wear it Again" Costume Party on November 5th, right?

Look forward to my review this week on our trip.

Follow ValleyStreamMom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment