Win a Gift Card from My Little Picasso

My Little Picasso

Now that we're in the third full week of school, the artwork is coming in almost on a daily basis.  I personally get overwhelmed by the amount of paperwork that comes from the school especially having two kids.  I already have a clutter problem when it comes to mail, and now with the art projects, homework, and notes coming in I am practically pulling my hair out.  My daughter's artisitic ability is definitely improving.  Yesterday's homework instructed my daughter to draw an object starting with the letter "T."  Well, she desides to draw Thomas the Tank Engine with a trailing car filled with coal.  Oh, and Thomas had a puff of smoke coming out of his "Toot" hole.  I expected her to draw a tree. 

A few weeks ago, I happened upon another mommy blog and noticed My Little Picasso, a mommy owned company started by Alana, mother of an almost 1 year old, residing in New York City.  Alana has a design and photography background which is what drove her to start this business.  Books are available in 7x7, 8x10, 11x13, and 12x12 dimensions.  Prices range from $75 - $255 and have proven to be quite the keepsake.  I think we all know that not every creation is a masterpiece, but wouldn't it be a timeless treasure to place those that are on your coffee table or to give to your child when they have their first child?  I think I'm tearing up now just thinking of this.

My Little Picasso will help organize your child's artwork from the past year, month or even week. We will create a beautifully bound book containing the treasures by your favorite artist. Books attractive enough to proudly display on your coffee table or book shelves.
As stated on their website, all books are custom made. In addition to artwork, you can include photos, report cards, letters from camp, etc. Anything you want to save forever but just don't have space for! Choose from a variety of book sizes and shapes. You can even decide what goes on the cover!

One lucky winner will be randomly selected and will win a gift card to My Little Picasso by leaving a comment on this blog.  Bonus entries include leaving a comment on our Facebook page (valleystreammom), and retweeting this blog on Twitter (@valleystreammom).  Contest ends 10/2/11.  You do not have to live in Valley Stream to be eligible.




9 comments:

  1. I saw something like this on Design by Novagrats on HGTV...they made a huge poster of all of the arwork and it was framed and added to the room they were doing over, this is a great idea, I already have two bins full of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this.

    tainalatina1980@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Goodness for this! I have many years of artwork, too adorable to toss. This definitely beats a traditional scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great!

    ReplyDelete