Got Manners? G.L.A.M. Etiquette Workshop

Bit by bit you will learn a little about me, but very little because my sole purpose of creating this blog is to keep families informed of the various events there are out there for our children.  I love writing this blog because it not only keeps me in tune with what's going on, but it also fits very well with my love for working with helping children navigate adolescence.  Wouldn't you have appreciated someone telling you what was going to happen in your life before it happened?  Well, maybe mom/dad tried to warn us but we didn't listen because what do they know?  That's where this workshop, organized by Talented Youth Development, Inc. (my organization) comes in.  Sheryl Stokes, the workshop facilitator, my friend, my mentor, has a way of teaching youth the way I have never seen anyone do it.  Her teaching is fun yet informative.  You will learn more about her but my suggestion to you is that you sign up your children, relatives, and neighbors for this workshop.  Fast.  Word is spreading and you do not want to miss this event.  I know that the name is pretty girly, but boys are encouraged to attend as well.


Register for G.L.A.M. Etiquette Workshop in Valley Stream, NY  on Eventbrite

0 comments:

Post a Comment