Lil' Tux n' Tiaras - Upscale Special Event Child Care Service

This weekend I celebrated three of the most important celebrations, sad and happy, every human experiences in a lifetime regardless of race, religion, and creed. I attended a memorial service, wedding, and baby shower in the same day. When attending any of these momentous occasions, the first question I ask myself is, "should I take the kids?"

During the memorial service, there was one child in particular who cried and was taken out by his parents several times. During the wedding reception, I noticed several children, all girls I believe, who were dressed in their little gowns and bows. Personally I am not a fan of children attending certain events. I didn't want children at my wedding, with the exception of the ring bearer (nephew), flower girl (cousin) and a few young (not too young) relatives, because all too often I recall babies crying during the exchange of vows which I'm sure messed up the video. I didn't want my video messed up. I also recall countless footage on America's Funniest Home Videos of children dancing out of control and somehow knocking over the Bride or the wedding cake. The children at my friends wedding were very well behaved but if I had known about Lil' Tux n' Tiaras (LTNT), an upscale special event child care service which specializes in entertaining children in a safe, fun environment while you and your guests have fun, I would have hired them without questions asked.

I met the owner, Simone Robinson-Ross online through a mommy's group here in the area. I loved the name of her business. I'm a pageant girl and anything with the name Tiara in the will definitely catch my eye. Well, except that show Toddler's and Tiaras. I'm not a fan of little girls parading on stage in a bathing suit.

LTNT is the brainchild of Simone Robinson-Ross, a Queens mother of an 11 year old daughter, and 3 1/2 year old son; former medical secretary at LIJ North Shore; Girl Scout leader, and entrepreneur. She also owns a daycare. My first comment was, wow you really must love working with kids! Although we had never met in person, we exchanged several emails online and browsed each others FB photos. While my family and I were at the Bethlehem Assembly of God block party this past June, I noticed this woman who looked familiar as did she. I was her! We finally met and after a brief embrace we chatted a bit before the kids pulled us away to play. I would definitely hire her to entertain the children at my next upcoming swanky affair and recommend that you do as well. She has already gained a few clients here in Valley Stream and will even travel out of state (she has clients in MD, PA, and GA) AND customize a package to fit your needs. Tell them Valley Stream Mom sent you!

Lil' Tux n' Tiaras
www.liltuxntiaraseventsitters.com
Phone: (516) 993-5839

0 comments:

Post a Comment