It's Time To Dance!

I don't know what it is about Yo Gabba Gabba that the kids like, but I find them a bit annoying.  But, for the kids sake I will definitely be in the house rockin' it with the rest of Valley Stream's toddlers.  I do admit that some of their annoying songs are quite catchy.  My personal favorite is "Happy Birthday" by the Ting Tings.  If "Hold Still" comes on, watch your toes.  My son goes nutz on that song.  My husband and I have used "There's a Party in my Tummy" to get our kids to eat foods they ordinarily wouldn't eat or decided they didn't like after having leftovers three days in a row.  I don't cook much in the summer so don't judge me. 

Details are listed below.  Don't count on seeing DJ Lance.  I don't think he'll be in the house.  It's too hot to wear that fuzzy hat in this heat anyway. Admission includes Gabbas one time appearance promptly at 11:45 a.m. for a 30 minute performance, arts and craft project, tattoo, dancing with prizes (my son has this in the bag), and kosher snack (chips or pretzels and apple juice).  See you there!

Two Shows!
Sunday, July 24th @ 10:30 a.m. (Gabba show @ 11:45 a.m.)
Monday, July 25th @ 2:30 p.m. (unclear when Gabba's appear)

6 Rockaway Avenue, Valley Stream, NY
$14 non members/child
$12 for members
Parents are always free (yes!)
Info: (516) 872-2600

0 comments:

Post a Comment