VS Community Fest Was a Success!

My mind and body are tired and my kids are still awake.  I'll have to stay out later next time and come back after their asleep after an amazing day like today.  Who wants to do the bedtime routine?  Not me, that's for sure.  The indulged in waaay too much sugar but I'm glad they had a good time.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to attend the VS Community Fest AND stop by the ValleyStreamMom.com booth today to show me some blog love.  If you missed me, I'm sorry but I was wearing a few hats today.  My feet are killing me and I have a cramp in my back.  I will send my complete thank you's tomorrow because my eyes aren't focusing too well right now.

The Children's Area was fabulous with all of the performances from area children's groups, wasn't it?  I'm so happy to have been a part of such an amazing team that worked hard to bring the community  together in one day.

Raffle winners were sent an email this afternoon.  Names will be announced tomorrow.

What was your favorite memory from the 1st VS Community Festival today?

Stay tuned for photos.  Sorry for the typos.  I'm too tired to proofread and if spell check didn't catch it, I'll assume it's right.

Next up: ValleySreamMom.com 2nd Annual "Wear it Again" Costume Party - November 4th

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

2 comments: