UPS My Choice One Year Anniversary Party on Twitter #CelebrateMyChoice

Just because I'm a stay-at-home-mom doesn't mean I'm actually at home twiddling my thumbs, watching soap operas, and waiting for the kids to come home from school.  I have things to do and places to go, especially when it comes to waiting on a delivery, the cable guy, etc.  But this isn't about waiting on the cable guy.  Nothing I can do about him.


But I do have control over how and when my packages are delivered via UPS.

I'm excited to announce that I will be a guest panelist during the UPS My Choice One Year Anniversary Party on Wednesday, October 3rd from 8 p.m. - 9 p.m.  To learn more about the Twitter Party, click here.

Use #CelebrateMyChoice on Twitter to learn about this program.  
Register to the Twitter Party here.

Come see what the word is on the street about this program from UPS.  I've already used the service and LOVE getting an email alerting me when my shipment is out for delivery.

Just last week, I ordered some chairs from O.co and the email sent to me from UPS told me the window of time the chairs were to be delivered.  Wow!

You should sign up for this service.  I did.  It rocks.

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment