Pre-K Lunch Diaries - Wednesday


I tried to send a hot meal to school to see if Valley Stream Son would bite.  I sent Chef Boyardee Lasagna, Mott's applesauce which he loves, Snyders pretzel sticks because they're cooler than the "swirly" ones, and a slice of Home Pride wheat bread.  I slipped the water in after I took the photo.  Valley Stream Son is a big water drinker because it's healthy, he says.  He's right.


This is what came back.  I neglected to take a photo of what was in the thermos.  I asked him if he ate any lasagna, and his response was, "It went down a little."  He really thought he was convincing.  I'm his mom.  I know better.  You should have seen his face when he said it.  The bright side is that he screwed all of his lids back on.  I guess I should count my blessings.  No mess is a good day in the land of "Pre-K Lunch Diaries."

Stop by the coupon page for great deals

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment