"Chipwrecked" Playing Today in Valley Stream


The Henry Waldinger Memorial Library in Valley Stream is playing one of my children's favorite films.  I'm surprised the DVD still works after being played sooooo many times.  Playing around while aboard a cruise ship, the Chipmunks and Chipettes accidentally go overboard and end up marooned in a tropical paradise. They discover their new turf is not as deserted as it seems. 


I have to admit, it was a pretty cute movie.  This flick is definitely "Mommy Approved."

"Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked"
Playing Today - FREE
Showtime: 4 p.m.
Henry Waldinger Memorial Library
60 Verona Place, Valley Stream, NY 11580

BONUS COUPON:

$5.00 off THE PIRATES! BAND OF MISFITS on Blu-ray

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

1 comment:

  1. Actually I am writing my paper testimonial project and getting important points from different blogs and forums and This is my pleasure to being here on this blog..

    ReplyDelete