What Vacation?

Hi friends!

I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off this week.  We sent our children to visit with my parents in Ohio for two weeks, yes two whole weeks and there is soooo much I need to get done.  I've been running so much that I have yet to sit still long enough to shop for accessories for my son's room which is being repainted.  We're turning it from a baby's room to a big boy's room.  I can't wait to show you the before and after once it's all complete.


I will be away from the computer next week but am lining up a host of guest bloggers to share their expertise with you.  There are so many areas I don't cover but after attending the most amazing Blogher '12 conference weekend before last I met so many women who blog about various topics.  I look forward to sharing them with you.


In the meantime, I am working on a post highlighting this weekend's "To-do's."  On a daily basis, be sure to visit the calendar above, as well as the library page which will give you daily events.  There are so many events I simply cannot keep up.



Your feedback on Facebook has been amazing and it's good to know that people are actually out there paying attention to little ole Valley Stream Mom. I'm also doing a bit better with coupon offers, promotions, etc.  I'm finding that this is exactly what moms want and need.  If I'm right or wrong, please let me know.

Stay tuned for more informative posts this week!

Upcoming Events:

Valley Stream Community Fest - Vendors/Volunteers Needed & Youth Groups - 9/29
Wear it Again Costume Party - November 4th @ American Legion (Kids Crafts, pastry, etc. vendors needed)

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment