UPS My Choice: Deliveries Your Way

I met the lovely lady who works with UPS during the Blogher '12 Conference here in New York City last weekend.  I told her that I saw this deal after the social media workshop we both sat in on.  I recall her raising her hand to tell the room filled with anxious bloggers about this promotion.  She also let us know that UPS is soon to launch a wedding promotion for you brides-to-be who will receive package upon package of wedding gifts.  

Sponsored Content: Become a Member of UPS My Choice and get the delivery that fits your life! Get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. Must enter valid name, username, password, and address.

No more stalking your UPS guy!


Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment