My Knees Hurt

I try my best to be as real and authentic as possible so I'll come right out and say it.  I'm 40 and my knees know it.  I think the day after I turned 30, they started to snap, crackle, and pop.  Recently, I went back into the gym to lose a few pounds by running, doing Zumba, and taking a few exercise classes.  Days after my workouts, my knees were on fire.  I don't know if I have arthritis yet, but I bet it's in my future.


A friend of mine uses yoga to help with her rheumatoid arthritis which I want to do as well once school is back in session.  But in the meantime, I'm going to check out this offer above and see what I can do to help control any joint inflammations before they get the best of me.  You should do the same.  


Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

1 comment:

  1. Try talking MSM powder or tablet, you can purchase it a health food store. Do some research for yourself.

    ReplyDelete