Time For A Family Art Gallery


I'm just realizing that our basement is an art gallery waiting to happen.  We have alot of white, or egg white, space waiting to be decorated with family photos which I have neglected to hang for far too long.  I recently ran across this awesome deal from Canvas People that is too good to pass up.  Just in time for Mother's Day, I think I'll dive into the photo graveyard and see what I can find to begin the family art gallery. 

Description: CanvasPeople.com is offering a free 8 x 10 photo canvas (just pay shipping fee of $14.95) OR $50 off any size (with free shipping) as a special introductory deal! Remember two canvases are always better than 1 and with $50 off larger sizes, you can get the size you want even cheaper with Free Shipping!  Offer is good until 5/13.

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment