I'm Back!


Photo Credit: Maria's Cleaning Service
So much has happened in the last few days and I can't wait to share my opinion on most of it.  I'm just dropping in for a few to let you know that I am getting my house in order after returning from a  day trip to Disney World.  The family and I had a wonderful time and spent the final day relaxing poolside.  We think three days at Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios was all they could handle.  Each night, we had to carry them both to bed and our keys aren't light!  It got to the point where they started telling us goodnight as we fastened them into their car seats after leaving the park.

I look forward to sharing our experience with you.  We toured the parks as most would plus a few things off the beaten path.  We were given insider tips on what to do, which park to visit on which day, etc.  I'm also rethinking my blogging style.  You'll have to let me know how/if you like it.  Stay tuned!

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment