White House Easter Egg Roll Lottery Today



As luck would have it, I just may not get the opportunity to enter today's White House Easter Egg Roll this year.  Why? It conflicts with the "big trip" we're taking around the same time.  Darnit!  We just had dinner in Atlanta with our Best Man and his wife who entered the lottery last year and were awarded tickets.  It sounds like an amazing time!

My sources say that you are notified within 3 days of entry.  I'm not clear on whether or not you need to have your ss# ready at time of entry or if you need to submit them afterwards.  I would think the White House needs to run a check on the folks they're inviting to THE most famous address in the land.  Enter lottery here.

Good luck!!

P.S. Details on our "big trip."  I'm reluctant to blog about it given our 3 year old can read.  That alone has it's plusses and minuses.

Let me know if you get in.

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment