Supermarket Bingo Anyone?

 

Outside of family game nights growing up, I've never been a huge fan of Bingo. I'm sure it's because I rarely won.  However, I'm learning that there's a new twist on it in the area.  This could be old news to some but for me, it's new.  Last year I participated unsuccessfuly in the Our Lady of Peace Bingo night and of course, didn't win a thing.  But your luck could be different this weekend.  Check out the upcoming Bingo games hosted by two area schools.  Good luck!

Supermarket Sweep Bingo
March 23th @ 7 p.m.
Willow Road School - Franklin Square
Adults Only (yes!)
Cost: $9.00
For tickets: Denise Fishman (516) 505-8556

Supermarket Sweeps
Valley Stream South High School - South Hall
Friday, March 23rd @ 7:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
(Door open at 6:45 p.m.)
Cost: $8.00 includes a board, jackpot game, and door prize ticket
For tickets: Diane Winter (516) 791-1738/Barbara Cestaro (516) 791-1092

Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment