Rango Comes to Valley Stream - January 20th


I admit that my kids haven't seen Rango but the flick looks pretty darn funny.  Click the link for a preview if you too haven't seen the movie before you call the village to reserve your seat.  You may or may not like it.  Your kids may or may not like it.  It's better to be safe than sorry.  Nothing worse than loading up the kids on a cold night only to leave the movie after the opening credits.  It hasn't happened to me but I'm sure it's happened to at least one of you out there.  You may also want to take a seat cushion because the seats in the court room, also known as traffic court, are pretty hard.  I know from experience.  I'm sure you do too.

Movies at Village Hall
Friday, January 20th
Time: 7 p.m.
Tickets: Required for entry by calling (516) 872-6003 and/or can be picked up at the Club House at Fireman's Field.



Follow Valley Stream Mom on Facebook or on Twitter @valleystreammom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment