Pep Rally!

Every time I hear the word pep rally, I immediately think about my life as a cheerleader from grades 6, 8 - 12.  I loved the shoes, super huge pom poms, bobby socks, and short skirts.  If you ask, I can still sing and perform my high school fight song as if I were still a teenager.  Can I do the splits still?  Now that's a different story. 

It's Homecoming season and North and Central High School are sharing the honors this weekend with dances and pep rallies.  Well actually I learned that Central doesn't have a homecoming dance.  Now what's that all about?  To me, that means I have about 11 years to change that if my children are going to attend Central, lol. 

North High School
Homecoming Pep Rally tonight @ 7 p.m.
Parade time: (website kept freezing, so I have no idea)

Central High School
Pasta Dinner, October 14th @ 6 p.m. (Cafe)
Pep Rally Friday, October 14th @ 7 p.m. (Gym)
Homecoming Parade, October 15th @ 2 p.m. (Fireman's Field)
Homecoming Game October 15th @ 3 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment