Chilibeans - A Perfect Place for a Playdate

 Last week, the kids and I had a playdate at Chilibeans in Hempstead and boy did they have fun! Located about 15 minutes away from Valley Stream, Chilibeans is located inside at what appears to be a church. I never did make it to the front of the building to see the exact name of the church, but you could tell it was a church. After we parked the car on the street adjacent to the parking lot, we went up two short flights of stairs to the entrance. Once inside, the kids took their shoes off and immediately ran for the room on the right which had a rock climbing wall, mini jungle gym/slide, and bouncy all neatly packed into a room that appears to be a nursery school room during the day. Music played from a small boom box in the corner as they kids bounced themselves silly. After they discovered another room right across the hall, they all ran into that room to find yet another bouncy, slide with tunnels, and a hippo that they absolutely loved! While the kids played, I snuck down the hall to see if there were additional rooms. There were two more rooms both set up to house the pizza, juice, and birthday cake segment of a birthday party. This place was extremely cute, clean, professionally managed, and definitely worth another trip. Even the bathrooms were adorable. I didn’t get to see inside the girl’s bathroom, but I did get to see the boy’s bathroom. My son had to tinkle and since my friend and I were the only ones there with our kids I saw no reason not to take my son into the boy’s bathroom which was painted like an aquarium and ever so cute.

I personally can’t see my 5 year old hosting her 6th birthday here, partly because I told her no more parties until she turns double digits, but I think this venue is more appropriate for the 5 and under crowd. I could be wrong but go see for yourself. Mommy, Daddy, Granny, Nanny & Me programs are also offered.


Chilibeans
103 Mead Street
Hempstead, NY 11550
Phone: (516) 680-3024
Open Play: Saturday 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (except when party is booked)
Monday – Friday by appointment
Reservations required
Party packages available

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment