It's Spa Week



I'm pretty excited about Spa Week! I've never participated but now is the time. I drive past Valley Stream's one and only spa, that I know of, daily but have NEVER seen anyone go in/out of it. Now is my chance.

Valley Stream's very own Orange Skye Body & Beauty Bar is participating in Spa Week! Special services include:

Available Treatments Include:

Choice of:

*55 Min Luxurious Healing Stone Massage or 50 Min Dead Sea Body Scrub with Hydrating Location

*55 Min Seaweed Facial with Sea Extracts and Essential Oils
Buff and Bronze Package: Includes Relaxing Exfoliation and Customized Airbrush Tanning Session

The trick is that you have to leave a credit card to book the appointment AND there's cancellation fee if you cancel within 24 hours. The fee is $25 but the service I'm getting this week is $50 +tip. I'm not planning to make any donations unless it's to a tax deductible organization.


Orange Skye Body & Beauty Bar
50 Rockaway Avenue
Valley Stream, NY 11580
516.284.6378
www.longislandorangeskye.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my friend Cathy's spa. It is such a wonderful, relaxing & tranquail place. I wish her a profitable Spa week.

    ReplyDelete